DIY E-Liquid is easy to learn, but challenging to master. How many times have you made a new e-liquid that doesn’t taste the way you expected it, or it’s just not cool to vape? This post will go through some of the best practices to make my vape, which will give you the best possible chance to build something outstanding.
1. Choose glass bottles – one important adjustment you can make is to use glass bottles, although slightly more costly. This is because glass is less reactive than plastic and can give you a more accurate depiction of your flavor profile. Plastic can begin to respond over time with your e-liquid, which can create an off-tasting juice; this is particularly true if you use a heat-involving steeping process.
2. Consider different variations. Completely different. Mix the blends and try at least one juice which is totally out of the box. If you’re usually a traditionalist who sticks to basic flavors, don’t be afraid to throw something different like a fruity mix influenced by a cocktail in the summertime. Don’t just restrict yourself to the “same old” varieties, because this is your opportunity to change it.
3. Get feedback from the internet on vaping. One of the best places to get ideas for DIY vape juice is online. If you find yourself stuck with a block of mental flavors, dig a little in some vaping forums to see what other people have tried to enjoy. Who knows, you could find yourself stumbling across a wild mix of flavors, which will become your next favorite.
4. Nicotine – Nicotine, of course, is optional. The intensity of the nicotine you buy depends on your desired amount of nicotine. For example, a 100 mL bottle of 36 or 48 mg / mL nicotine should be appropriate. Normally, nicotine is stored in a PG solution but if you browse around, you will be able to find it in various ratios. Take special caution in treating and storing nicotine. Its efficacy as a drug appears to be overestimated so make sure you keep nicotine away from your skin and ears. Use gloves always when handling nicotine and please keep your bottles of nicotine out of reach of children.
5. Stay imaginative with the variations of flavors. Any flavor that you might think exists as a vape juice, so there are endless possibilities. Consider the flavors usually found in your favorite sweet treat, if you’re a dessert aficionado. You may want to combine vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate for a sundae-inspired ice cream mix, or our apple juice with an ice cream scoop for apple pie a la mode. And, for something a little more conventional, mix fresh mint with classic tobacco flavor. Mix the flavors just as you would in the oven, and you’ll make something delicious. The flavor dosage can vary greatly from one flavor to the next. Most manufacturers also often offer a reference percentage. Nevertheless, the taste buds of each have a different experience as well. Hence, it is often difficult to determine a satisfactory dose. To never overdose a DIY flavor it is recommended to use a 10 percent level. When it comes to flavoring, Flavorah is my favorite company. Flavorah created flavoring for e-liquid is of high quality and standards. They also have a ton of different flavors to choose from.